The Seller Lead Conversion Mindset
Selling a home is a big decision, and it can also be an emotional roller coaster. No matter how much you love your home, there’s always the chance that you might regret selling if real estate prices rise in the future. The key to success for real estate agents is understanding this mindset and speaking to homeowners with a relevant message. This blog post will discuss conversion selling strategies for realtors and some tips on how to make sure sellers feel confident about their decision.
- Your home is your castle. Homeowners often think that the only way to get a good deal on their house is through an estate sale, and they’re hesitant about working with realtors because it costs them money upfront.
- The more information you can provide, the better off sellers will be when making this difficult decision. Educate them on the benefits of working with a realtor, including selling their home faster and for more money.
- Be genuine in your approach–make sure you come across as someone who will respect them from beginning to end instead of just another salesperson trying to take advantage.
- Contact homeowners early and often through phone calls, email messages, or text messages. Be persistent, but not pushy–give them a chance to navigate the decision on their own terms and in the manner that feels most comfortable for them.
- Taking these steps will establish trust with sellers, so they’ll be more likely to work with you when it’s time to sell!
* Tip: When speaking about what benefits you can offer a seller, make sure to mention that working with a realtor will help them sell their home faster and for more money.
*Tip: The #biggest thing in this process is trust–you want homeowners to know they’ll be in good hands throughout the entire selling process. If it’s too hard for sellers because of
THE LCA BLOG
Weekly articles that cover every aspect of the real estate industry, growing your business, personal development & so much more.
In today’s world, there are more ways than ever to connect with customers. Phone calls, emails, social media posts, traditional print, text messages, push notifications and handwritten notes a dizzying array of options for outreach. With so many options, many of us just choose the easiest approach: email. However, with the average office worker receiving […]
On the latest episode of our Keeping It Real podcast, we welcome back Bob McCranie. Bob is A DFW-based broker and Tom Ferry coach expanding his business across Texas and Louisiana. Bob shares his plans for his expanding business model, how his business has grown, and how he is tying these new markets into his […]
In the competitive real estate industry, generating high-quality leads is essential for success. In this article, we’ll explore the best lead generation tools for buyer and seller leads that yield results, regardless of your budget or market. From Ylopo to other technology-agnostic options, we’ve got you covered. Gary Keller once said, “The number of qualified […]