The Seller Lead Conversion Mindset
Selling a home is a big decision, and it can also be an emotional roller coaster. No matter how much you love your home, there’s always the chance that you might regret selling if real estate prices rise in the future. The key to success for real estate agents is understanding this mindset and speaking to homeowners with a relevant message. This blog post will discuss conversion selling strategies for realtors and some tips on how to make sure sellers feel confident about their decision.
- Your home is your castle. Homeowners often think that the only way to get a good deal on their house is through an estate sale, and they’re hesitant about working with realtors because it costs them money upfront.
- The more information you can provide, the better off sellers will be when making this difficult decision. Educate them on the benefits of working with a realtor, including selling their home faster and for more money.
- Be genuine in your approach–make sure you come across as someone who will respect them from beginning to end instead of just another salesperson trying to take advantage.
- Contact homeowners early and often through phone calls, email messages, or text messages. Be persistent, but not pushy–give them a chance to navigate the decision on their own terms and in the manner that feels most comfortable for them.
- Taking these steps will establish trust with sellers, so they’ll be more likely to work with you when it’s time to sell!
* Tip: When speaking about what benefits you can offer a seller, make sure to mention that working with a realtor will help them sell their home faster and for more money.
*Tip: The #biggest thing in this process is trust–you want homeowners to know they’ll be in good hands throughout the entire selling process. If it’s too hard for sellers because of
THE LCA BLOG
Weekly articles that cover every aspect of the real estate industry, growing your business, personal development & so much more.
Most people are used to following up on important tasks by setting reminders. While most follow-up reminders bear a resemblance, there is one perfect way that you can use to follow up with your leads and prospects the right way. Why is it so important to have a proven follow-up process? Because when it comes […]
Do you struggle to make New Year’s resolutions only to abandon it weeks later? Most likely, this is due to your resolution being too broad. “Start a Facebook business page” or “Hire a marketing assistant” are both good goals, but they don’t provide a way to get there. If you’ve depended on word-of-mouth and networking […]
92% of consumers trust a referral from someone they know. In 2021, 68% of home sellers noted their real estate agent was a direct referral from family or friends. This is good news for agents as referred customers have a nearly 30% higher conversion rate than typical lead gen sources which historically return a mere […]