The Seller Lead Conversion Mindset
Selling a home is a big decision, and it can also be an emotional roller coaster. No matter how much you love your home, there’s always the chance that you might regret selling if real estate prices rise in the future. The key to success for real estate agents is understanding this mindset and speaking to homeowners with a relevant message. This blog post will discuss conversion selling strategies for realtors and some tips on how to make sure sellers feel confident about their decision.
- Your home is your castle. Homeowners often think that the only way to get a good deal on their house is through an estate sale, and they’re hesitant about working with realtors because it costs them money upfront.
- The more information you can provide, the better off sellers will be when making this difficult decision. Educate them on the benefits of working with a realtor, including selling their home faster and for more money.
- Be genuine in your approach–make sure you come across as someone who will respect them from beginning to end instead of just another salesperson trying to take advantage.
- Contact homeowners early and often through phone calls, email messages, or text messages. Be persistent, but not pushy–give them a chance to navigate the decision on their own terms and in the manner that feels most comfortable for them.
- Taking these steps will establish trust with sellers, so they’ll be more likely to work with you when it’s time to sell!
* Tip: When speaking about what benefits you can offer a seller, make sure to mention that working with a realtor will help them sell their home faster and for more money.
*Tip: The #biggest thing in this process is trust–you want homeowners to know they’ll be in good hands throughout the entire selling process. If it’s too hard for sellers because of
THE LCA BLOG
Weekly articles that cover every aspect of the real estate industry, growing your business, personal development & so much more.
Are you looking for free real estate lead opportunities to help drum up more business? With so many different strategies and tips out there on how to acquire real estate leads, it can be overwhelming trying to figure out what works best. But don’t worry – we’ve got your back. Let’s discuss one of the […]
When it comes to prospecting calls, expert agents and coaches all say you should follow a script. The tricky thing is, there’s no such thing as a “perfect script” and there are a lot of options to choose from. Since no two agents (or conversations) are alike, even the most popular prospecting scripts aren’t ideal […]
How can I get quality leads from open houses? Is there anything I can do as an agent to make a property stand out during an open house? Are open houses a high-conversion channel at all? These are the questions Craig Schneider, founder of Norchair Real Estate had set to answer. But not by flicking […]