Personal Branding for America’s Top Real Estate Agents
We created Radio and Digital (RAD) to guide top real estate agents through the increasingly complex and constantly evolving world of personal brand marketing. Your personal brand may be your most powerful asset, but unfortunately, for most agents, one that is rarely leveraged. RAD’s mission is to help you bring your personal brand to life as a way of differentiating your services in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Through weekly one-on-one sessions, we will help you:
- Build your “value proposition” and related brand marketing strategy
- Establish a working marketing budget to address your strategy
- Brainstorm ideas to bring your strategy to life
- Develop accountability metrics to gauge the success of your marketing plan.
Brand coaching can be a one-time, short-term process to get your personal brand marketing plan up and running. Or, it can be on-going (bi-weekly, monthly) to ensure you don’t lose focus of the importance of marketing to building your business.
ADVERTISING MEDIA PLANNING AND BUYING
Not every agent has the sales volume to justify market-wide advertising expenditures. But for those who do, RAD offers full-service media planning and buying capabilities, including:
- Traditional Media: We cover ALL media, including local broadcast and cable television, radio, out-of-home and print media. RAD handles all aspects of a media program, including media negotiations, placement, stewardship and billing.
- Digital Media: RAD will keep you apprised of the latest developments in the world of digital advertising. From geo-targeted banner ads to Pandora to social media advertising, we will develop a plan that addresses your unique business strategies.
- IPing: A dynamic innovation in neighborhood prospecting offered exclusively by RAD. IPing allows you to deliver a customized, digital message directly to homeowners you are targeting.
RAD provides full-time, on-staff writing and graphic design capabilities to cover all of your content needs, including, but not limited to:
- Advertising copywriting
- Social media posting
- Video writing and production
- White paper/ebook writing and editing
- Email marketing
- Collateral development
- Presentation and speech writing
- Differentiates you in a competitive marketplace
- Maximizes the value of your precious marketing dollars
- Builds meaningful market-wide awareness of your personal brand
- Tells your unique brand story
- Drives conversation-ready leads
THE LCA BLOG
Weekly articles that cover every aspect of the real estate industry, growing your business, personal development & so much more.
Are you brokerage looking to see the high level activity of what your agents are doing when it comes to buying and selling real estate? Data driven insights combined with predictive analytics is the future and this is how you can best utilize Brokerage Suite to help you and your agents business grow. What Is […]
iBuyers (or instant buyers) and Power Buyers are changing the traditional real estate game, but are they friend or foe? As reported by Realtor.com, according to a recent survey from Clever Real Estate, while 65% of homeowners are open to selling their home with an iBuyer, 72% of would still prefer to work with a […]
Getting consistent listings in your area starts with becoming the neighborhood expert. As you circle prospects and bring value to homeowners, your reputation in the area will build and you’ll have people coming to you to list their home. Use these 4 circle prospecting strategies to effectively stand out and become the go-to local agent […]