Personal Branding for America’s Top Real Estate Agents
We created Radio and Digital (RAD) to guide top real estate agents through the increasingly complex and constantly evolving world of personal brand marketing. Your personal brand may be your most powerful asset, but unfortunately, for most agents, one that is rarely leveraged. RAD’s mission is to help you bring your personal brand to life as a way of differentiating your services in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Through weekly one-on-one sessions, we will help you:
- Build your “value proposition” and related brand marketing strategy
- Establish a working marketing budget to address your strategy
- Brainstorm ideas to bring your strategy to life
- Develop accountability metrics to gauge the success of your marketing plan.
Brand coaching can be a one-time, short-term process to get your personal brand marketing plan up and running. Or, it can be on-going (bi-weekly, monthly) to ensure you don’t lose focus of the importance of marketing to building your business.
ADVERTISING MEDIA PLANNING AND BUYING
Not every agent has the sales volume to justify market-wide advertising expenditures. But for those who do, RAD offers full-service media planning and buying capabilities, including:
- Traditional Media: We cover ALL media, including local broadcast and cable television, radio, out-of-home and print media. RAD handles all aspects of a media program, including media negotiations, placement, stewardship and billing.
- Digital Media: RAD will keep you apprised of the latest developments in the world of digital advertising. From geo-targeted banner ads to Pandora to social media advertising, we will develop a plan that addresses your unique business strategies.
- IPing: A dynamic innovation in neighborhood prospecting offered exclusively by RAD. IPing allows you to deliver a customized, digital message directly to homeowners you are targeting.
RAD provides full-time, on-staff writing and graphic design capabilities to cover all of your content needs, including, but not limited to:
- Advertising copywriting
- Social media posting
- Video writing and production
- White paper/ebook writing and editing
- Email marketing
- Collateral development
- Presentation and speech writing
- Differentiates you in a competitive marketplace
- Maximizes the value of your precious marketing dollars
- Builds meaningful market-wide awareness of your personal brand
- Tells your unique brand story
- Drives conversation-ready leads
THE LCA BLOG
Weekly articles that cover every aspect of the real estate industry, growing your business, personal development & so much more.
In a digital age where real estate marketing is rapidly evolving, Tristan Ahumada, Co-Founder & CEO of LabCoat Agents, stands as a beacon of innovation. His recent collaboration with BoxBrownie.com in transforming a Hollywood Hills property serves as a testament to the transformative power of virtual renovation and staging in the real estate market. The […]
The Holiday season is upon us, and with that comes the season of shopping, gift-giving, family gatherings, and more. All of this can be an excellent opportunity for realtors looking to gain leads from buyers in search of their dream homes. But how do you make sure your lead gen strategy for the holidays works? […]
It can be quite a challenge for real estate agents to stay in constant communication with their clients while maintaining customer databases. However, keeping track of contacts and preferred methods of contact has never been easier with zBuyer — the all-in-one real estate CRM. Connecting zBuyer to multiple major CRMs gives agents access to an […]