How To Make Past Clients Your #1 Revenue Source
- Watch HERE as Tristan showcases how to develop and implement a successful drip campaign in Chime to engage past clients for long-term success!
- Don’t be afraid of automation! 70% of the US population is on Facebook…take advantage and retarget.
- Get personal in between automated outreach. Take the time to handwrite a letter, making you stand out from the crowd (and that pile of mostly junk mail!).
- Consider events – big, small, virtual, and everything in between. Make time to meet one on one and gather feedback to better inform your outreach approach moving forward.
- Keep asking questions. Listen more and talk less. Be authentic and truly connect in your outreach, don’t just sell. It will make all the difference.
Chime is a complete digital marketing platform that includes a CRM, website, and lead sources. It is one of the leading CRMs in the real estate industry! Start today and receive a free personal demo and exclusive LCA discount!
THE LCA BLOG
Weekly articles that cover every aspect of the real estate industry, growing your business, personal development & so much more.
Are you under the impression that top-tier architectural renders are beyond your budget? Think again! In the past two years, our team at BoxBrownie.com has attended over 50 real estate expos and conferences worldwide and has uncovered a common trend among real estate professionals involved in new construction projects. Many of them believe that professional-grade […]
Are you looking for free real estate lead opportunities to help drum up more business? With so many different strategies and tips out there on how to acquire real estate leads, it can be overwhelming trying to figure out what works best. But don’t worry – we’ve got your back. Let’s discuss one of the […]
When it comes to prospecting calls, expert agents and coaches all say you should follow a script. The tricky thing is, there’s no such thing as a “perfect script” and there are a lot of options to choose from. Since no two agents (or conversations) are alike, even the most popular prospecting scripts aren’t ideal […]