ISPARK – Leadership Principles From Tristan Ahumada
Earlier this year I sat down to create some leadership principles that I run my business and life with. I’m sharing them with you to inspire you to take time to reflect on what your principles are. We all have them internalized, now it’s time to write them down. Just in case you don’t notice, it’s an acronym that spells out ISPARK.
– A great leader is always looking for opportunities to make an impact in the world. Whether it’s a way of doing things differently than they’ve been done or creating brand new sectors altogether.
– Every leader knows the importance of systems and processes. Without them, there is no scaling and without scaling there can be no massive growth. Systems are all about creating repeatable steps that can be duplicated easily in mass.
– All great leaders value people more than anything. Think of Sam Walton, “If you want a successful business, your people must feel that you are working for them—not that they are working for you.” Without the right people and without treating people right, you will go nowhere fast.
– You can call it emotional intelligence, social awareness, or just plain old awareness, but the point is that you need it. Awareness means that leaders understand the repercussions of their actions and their words. This is massively important and in our current environment, it’s something that is widely missing among many “so-called” leaders of our world.
– With all the things that will go wrong in your business and in your life you must be passionate enough and have enough grit to get through it. Being a great leader requires resilience because things will get hard and there will be days that you wished you were not leading the way!
– With so much hate, anger, and wanton opinions it feels like kindness is a lost principle. I’m here to remind you that the greatest of all true leaders are the kindest and most compassionate. They lead with love, they lead with hope, they lead with grace, which means they lead with kindness. Kindness is the most amazing strength of all! It brings down walls and it unites people because leading with kindness means putting your ego to the side and being empathetic.
THE LCA BLOG
Weekly articles that cover every aspect of the real estate industry, growing your business, personal development & so much more.
The majority of us make our New Year’s resolutions and goals on January 1st. However, January may not be the best month to get started on your goals. Jumping directly into your new year goals can lead to exhaustion or even abandonment of your dreams into the new year. “I can’t change the direction of […]
In an economic downturn, it’s common for real estate team leaders to take specific measures to save money. Consequently, these short-term “life rafts” they’re using to attempt to weather the storm could sink the entire ship! Unfortunately, a lot of real estate agents fall into this pattern. While attempting to do something they think will […]
Looking for new ways to generate motivated seller leads? It is important to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy so that you can effectively generate leads and convert them into clients. Find out how Chime’s omnichannel approach to lead generation can help you find potential sellers. Chime Takes A Multi-Channel Approach To Lead Generation At Chime, we […]