ISPARK – Leadership Principles From Tristan Ahumada
Earlier this year I sat down to create some leadership principles that I run my business and life with. I’m sharing them with you to inspire you to take time to reflect on what your principles are. We all have them internalized, now it’s time to write them down. Just in case you don’t notice, it’s an acronym that spells out ISPARK.
– A great leader is always looking for opportunities to make an impact in the world. Whether it’s a way of doing things differently than they’ve been done or creating brand new sectors altogether.
– Every leader knows the importance of systems and processes. Without them, there is no scaling and without scaling there can be no massive growth. Systems are all about creating repeatable steps that can be duplicated easily in mass.
– All great leaders value people more than anything. Think of Sam Walton, “If you want a successful business, your people must feel that you are working for them—not that they are working for you.” Without the right people and without treating people right, you will go nowhere fast.
– You can call it emotional intelligence, social awareness, or just plain old awareness, but the point is that you need it. Awareness means that leaders understand the repercussions of their actions and their words. This is massively important and in our current environment, it’s something that is widely missing among many “so-called” leaders of our world.
– With all the things that will go wrong in your business and in your life you must be passionate enough and have enough grit to get through it. Being a great leader requires resilience because things will get hard and there will be days that you wished you were not leading the way!
– With so much hate, anger, and wanton opinions it feels like kindness is a lost principle. I’m here to remind you that the greatest of all true leaders are the kindest and most compassionate. They lead with love, they lead with hope, they lead with grace, which means they lead with kindness. Kindness is the most amazing strength of all! It brings down walls and it unites people because leading with kindness means putting your ego to the side and being empathetic.
THE LCA BLOG
Weekly articles that cover every aspect of the real estate industry, growing your business, personal development & so much more.
Real estate videography is an art that has come to life in the modern world. It is a combination of video and photography, with a focus on capturing the best possible footage of properties for sale. We researched a variety of different companies to get an idea of how much you should expect to pay […]
Whether in life or business, everyone explores motivation when it comes to achieving extraordinary success. Motivation, in my opinion, is really essential. Whatever you want to do in life, it all starts with your drive and motivation. In order to take action and form habits, you must be motivated. While we cannot rely only on […]
Are you coachable? That is the question that you need to ask yourself. As a real estate professional, you need to be able to take direction and implement the advice of those who have more experience. Being coachable is essential as it translates to success. Listening to those who have experience helps you reduce your […]