Converting Leads Into Sales: Inside the Mind of a Conversion Expert
In order to be successful in real estate, you need to be able to convert leads into clients. But what do you need to do to make this happen? In this blog post, we’ll take a look inside the mind of a lead conversion expert and see what they think is important when it comes to converting leads into clients. So, without further ado, let’s dive right in!
Read This If You’re Struggling to convert leads into clients
First things first, if you feel your sales conversion area needs improvement, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Many real estate agents find lead conversion to be a challenge.
But the good news is that it is possible to become a lead conversion expert. It all starts with the right mindset
Here are three things to keep in mind when trying to convert leads:
- Not every call is a success, but every no gets you closer to a yes
- Consistency is key when working to convert leads
- Understanding many leads are future business and with follow up and nurturing you are building a pipeline
Here are some of the key things that a real estate lead conversion expert always keeps in mind:
1. There is always potential in every lead
No matter how challenging a lead may seem at first, there is always potential there. It is up to the agent to find it and nurture it. A positive mindset is essential in order to see this potential and convert it into success.
2. The key is to build relationships
The real estate industry is all about relationships. The ability to build strong relationships with leads is what will ultimately lead to conversions. A positive mindset will help agents see the potential in every lead and build the necessary relationships for success.
3. Objection handling
A positive mindset entails the ability to overcome the objections in the sales process and this is what separates the top performers from the rest.
Consistency is the key to success when it comes to lead conversion. By being consistent with your marketing efforts, you’ll be able to build trust with potential clients and turn them into lifelong customers.
- Real estate agents should have a consistent message, branding, and schedule to attract and convert leads
- Your message is what will attract leads in the first place. It needs to be clear, concise, and on point. You also need to make sure your branding is on point
- Finally, you need to have a consistent schedule. Leads won’t convert if they don’t hear from you regularly
Following Up is the Key
It is important to have a plan and process in place for following up with your real estate leads. When a lead comes in, you should have a system in place for handling and following up with them in a timely manner.
- The first step is to qualify the lead. This can be done by asking them questions about their buying timeline, budget, needs, wants, and location preferences
- The next step is to reach out and contact the lead. You can do this via phone, email, or text message
- Once you have made contact with the lead, the goal is to set up a meeting
- If at any point during the process the lead goes cold or stops responding, it is important to reach out one final time and see if there is anything you can do to help
Real estate is a numbers game, and the more leads you can convert into clients, the more successful you’ll be. By keeping these three things in mind, you’ll be well on your way to converting more leads into paying clients.
If you’re looking for sources to get the most promising leads, then head on to zBuyer, where you’ll be sure of converting your leads into cash.
THE LCA BLOG
Weekly articles that cover every aspect of the real estate industry, growing your business, personal development & so much more.
Are you brokerage looking to see the high level activity of what your agents are doing when it comes to buying and selling real estate? Data driven insights combined with predictive analytics is the future and this is how you can best utilize Brokerage Suite to help you and your agents business grow. What Is […]
iBuyers (or instant buyers) and Power Buyers are changing the traditional real estate game, but are they friend or foe? As reported by Realtor.com, according to a recent survey from Clever Real Estate, while 65% of homeowners are open to selling their home with an iBuyer, 72% of would still prefer to work with a […]
Getting consistent listings in your area starts with becoming the neighborhood expert. As you circle prospects and bring value to homeowners, your reputation in the area will build and you’ll have people coming to you to list their home. Use these 4 circle prospecting strategies to effectively stand out and become the go-to local agent […]