11 life lessons I’ve learned in Real Estate…So Far
1. Fail early and fail often.
Having your mind adjust to failure and the outcome is invaluable for growth.
2. It’s ok that you haven’t reached all the goals that you’ve set out to complete.
Don’t focus on what you haven’t achieved because it always takes longer than you think.
3. Almost NO ONE out there knows what they’re doing, at some point or another, and most share the same fears you have.
You’re not alone!
4. The little things matter a lot!
Remember those big things are a combination of lots of little things…
5. The secret of a successful business is building relationships
…and caring for those relationships consistently…forever!
6. Give people time to think and don’t jump to conclusions for them!
Don’t place your expectations or ways of thinking on someone else.
7. The people you work with feel your energy.
You either give out a positive vibe or a negative one. The more you feel grateful about life the more positive your energy is.
8. There is no ONE WAY to succeed in Real Estate.
Everyone can get to success differently.
9. Perception is reality.
You can twist it towards your advantage with enough positive PR on social media. It’s more powerful than you think. Whatever people think you are, that’s their reality of you, so be aware that you’re always setting an example to people around you.
10. Shut up and listen!
I say this often because some people not only talk too much, they also interrupt you when you’re talking, and they love to hear the sound of their voice! Don’t be that person! You will connect deeply with people if they feel like you care, and that begins by listening!
11. If your “client” doesn’t want to work with you anymore then don’t force it just let it go!
THE LCA BLOG
Weekly articles that cover every aspect of the real estate industry, growing your business, personal development & so much more.
The Role of Cold Calling in Real Estate Cold calling has long been a staple in the real estate industry. It is a method of prospecting where agents reach out to potential clients by phone, with the goal of generating leads and ultimately closing deals. While some may argue that cold calling is outdated in […]
Artificial Intelligence has transformed the real estate industry, forever changing the day-to-day work habits of agents, brokers, mortgage lenders and developers — not to mention homeowners! AI-powered platforms can generate property recommendations tailored to each client’s personal tastes, and bots can sift through new leads to match the ideal consumer with the right real estate […]
2024 will be a big year in real estate, and you need to make the most of it. In this article, I’ve shared 3 strategies for your property business to get it to new heights. It’s natural for every real estate agent to grow their business and take it to newer heights. But only a […]